Neier is Hiring Industrial Cleaning Technicians in Indianapolis IndianaNeier’s Industrial Cleaning Services Division is growing and we are in need of a driver & job-site cleaning technician to work primarily within Indianapolis & surrounding areas.
- Pay is based upon experience & is paid weekly.
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Health insurance options
- 401K program with company contribution
- Must be at least 23 years old.
- Must have a Class A CDL with Tanker & Hazmat endorsements with a minimum of 2 years of verifiable driving experience.
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Standard (HAZWOPER) experience.
- Confined Space Certification & OSHA knowledge preferred.
- Must have a clean driving record with no DUI’s.
- Must have reliable transportation to & from work.
- This work can be very demanding and you must be able to lift, push, & pull 75 lbs.
- This work can be very dangerous at times.
- Family owned & operated since 1989
Take a look at our Industrial Cleaning Services and Hydrovac Excavating for more information about the type of work you can expect. Neier is dedicated to delivering the best quality of service that meets the needs of our customers.
Neier’s objective is to be the best Transportation, Hazmat Carrier, & Industrial Cleaning Company in our markets.
- We work together as a team to exceed the service & safety expectations of our customers
- We are licensed throughout most of the United States & Canada
- Neier was founded by Richard Neier in 1989 & is a private company
- We are always looking for outstanding employees desiring a challenge & opportunity for personal growth
- Our dispatchers are polite & friendly
- We value & recognize your contributions and provide opportunities for advancement & personal growth