Neier is Hiring OTR & Regional Hazmat Truckers in Georgia
Full-Time OTR Truck Drivers average $97,000/year; Paid Weekly; Home Time Monthly.
Full-Time Regional Drivers average $78,900/year; Paid Weekly; Home Time Weekly.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Demurrage & Breakdown pay.
- Assigned quality Kenworth Tractors that are well maintained.
- Health Insurance options based on Individual Needs.
- Paid vacation & holidays.
- 401K Program with Company Contribution.
- Must be at least 23 years old.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of verifiable experience.
- Class A CDL plus Tanker & Hazmat endorsements are required.
Neier’s objective is to be the best Transportation, Hazmat Carrier, & Industrial Cleaning Company in our markets.
- We work together as a team to exceed the service & safety expectations of our customers
- We are licensed throughout most of the United States & Canada
- Neier was founded by Richard Neier in 1989 & is a private company
- We are always looking for outstanding employees desiring a challenge & opportunity for personal growth
- Our dispatchers are polite & friendly
- We value & recognize your contributions and provide opportunities for advancement & personal growth