Neier has excelled for many years in safely transporting hazardous materials.
- We believe in the safety of our drivers as well as those with which they are sharing the road.
- We also realize that safety and security are of utmost importance to the shippers and clients that decide to make Neier a teammate for their shipping needs.
- All of our drivers are trained to safely transport Hazmat and Sensitive Cargo based on Federal Regulation (49-CFR), parts 100-185.
- Each driver is initially trained upon employment during the new hire orientation and maintained every two years thereafter, in accordance with Federal Regulations.
- Any updates are provided to operators during quarterly safety meetings, in house or remote.