Neier’s Industrial Cleaning Service Division offers customers Dry Vacuuming services by utilizing Guzzler Air Moving Vacuum Trucks. These trucks are designed with bag-house filtration systems to control discharge of fine airborne dusts and particulates. Guzzlers can also be utilized for wet sludge materials and can be used in conjunction with our steam cleaning and water blasting services. Our Guzzler Dry Vacuum Services are the most basic level of Vacuum Services Neier offers. For more advanced Vacuum Services please visit our King Vac Specialized Wet Ring Vacuum Services page.
- Guzzler Vac Trucks are preferred for handling NON-HAZMAT materials.
- Specifically designed for handling of fine material and dust such as: Fly Ash, Cement Powders, etc.
- Guzzler Vac Trucks provide the capabilities of performing vacuum functions on Wet or Dry materials.
- Hydraulic fully opening rear door.
- Utilizes 4-inch sludge pump to discharge material from tank and 6-inch for gravity discharge applications.
- Provides long-distance vacuuming capabilities.
- Equipped with an 8-inch-long reach boom.
- Excellent option for Emergency Response to non-hazmat material accident spills requiring emergency cleaning of roadways, waterways, and impacted soils.
- On-site at customer locations, these trucks are capable of handling scheduled industrial tank cleanings, on-site spill response, transferring of non-hazardous materials from container to container, and many other projects.
- We perform work for private industry as well as municipalities.
We'd love it if you would share